LAST DAY OF WORK!!!

and any other non-chem subjects.
Sassi
State/Location: NSW

LAST DAY OF WORK!!!

Post by Sassi »

Merry christmas to you all, today is my last day of work then on Monday I am off to Sweden for what looks like it could actually be a white christmas, woohoo!
Thanks for all your help during the last few months, and for posting funny bits one can read when its a bit slow here. Have a safe christmas :D
lada

Re: LAST DAY OF WORK!!!

Post by lada »

Yes, I too, have my last day today.
Safe Chrismas breaks to all you labbies and "see" you all next term
All the best Lada :coffee: \:D/
Loopy
School: Mater Dei Catholic College
Suburb: Wagga Wagga

Post by Loopy »

Hope you both have an excellent Xmas! Some of us (me) will think of you next week while we wind up the year (pupil free thank goodness).

A Cool Yule to everyone and may Santa be generous to you! :lol:
Louise.
Mother
Job Title: Science lab. technician
School: Dubbo College/Senior Campus
Suburb: Dubbo

Post by Mother »

We have just finished Yr.12 assessments today!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ I have had a full 3 days of pracs.and naturally no help from any other SASS- not that I was expecting it. Easy week next week, just some cleaning to do.
Anyhow I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a safe and restful 2008. Looking forward to revisiting chemtalk and collecting all the info.from all you knowledgeable labbies.
Take care and if travelling,drive safely, there will be lots of ratbags on the same road as you.!!! [-o< [-o< [-o<
Mother
coxy

HOLIDAY STORY

Post by coxy »

Happy holidays to you all! We still have another week to go, but this afternoon the Science Faculty will hold its annual Christmas Party - I have booked a BBQ boat, so we will be boating along the beautiful Hastings River at Port Macquarie, enjoying a few drinks, great food (everyone brings their own BBQ item, plus a plate to share, plus a Secret Santa gift!) and company. Only for about 4 hours, because we have to return the boat by 8pm. This is the second year we have decided on the boat thing - last year I steered and caught the rudder thing in a rope attached to a crab pot. The male teachers had to get in the water and untangle the rope, and it took almost an hour! Great fun!! But tell me, if you were told "Don't hit the coke bottle" would you think that the coke bottle was attached to about 50 metres of rope, which was in turn attached to a huge crab pot? I got some great photos of the guys in the water, and we had a lot of laughs about my boating skills! However, for some reason I am not allowed to drive the boat tonight. But I have made up for it with a wicked Secret Santa gift!

Enjoy your holidays everyone. Looking forward to 2008!