Plastic Disposable Aprons

A general discussion and Q & A forum.
sunray18
State/Location: NSW

Plastic Disposable Aprons

Post by sunray18 »

We used to buy these from Livingstone by the box of 500. The last lot we got from Serrata were all packed into little plastic bags and were a thinner plastic. [The packaging showed that they had come from Livingstone originally]The main problem with them is the smell. one of our teachers had an immediate reaction to the smell on opening the packet and had a severe asthma attack. We returned them to serrata and are still waiting on them finding another supplier. Can anyone help me out here?
Voice
State/Location: VIC

Re: Plastic Disposable Aprons

Post by Voice »

Hi Pamela,
Livingstone still sell them in packs of 100. At October 2007 they were available in Red or White and cost $12.00. Maybe try them again?
Good Luck
Maree :grin:
smiley
State/Location: QLD

Post by smiley »

Do you have a Dalton's Packaging, or a catering supplies place near you? That's where I get all my disposable stuff, and I get heaps. As well as aprons, I get takeaway containers in a variety of sizes, "Subway" style gloves for dissections, latex gloves for me, plastic cups with lids, spoons, foil trays for making honeycomb (lava) in etc. Couldn't live without them!

Cheers, K 8-)
lizzieb
Job Title: Labbie
State/Location: NSW

Post by lizzieb »

I've just received some from QStores #2501104, $11.86/100.

They don't look like the picture in the catalogue, Pg 767 (are cut from one piece of plastic), and came loosely folded in a bag, not boxed.
Liz

Life keeps getting better every day!