This has nothing to do with science really...

for anything else that doesn't fit.
Sassi
State/Location: NSW

This has nothing to do with science really...

Post by Sassi »

... but I thought I would ask you guys anyways, since you are such a clever bunch and have such great ideas :wub:

So my mums 60th is coming up and my siblings are organizing a day of games and challenges for her and our family. Unfortunately since they are all back in Sweden I wont be able to attend and as punishment my sisters have put me in charge of coming up with the different games, challenges and fun activities :w00t: Anyways, I am having some problems with this and so I want to know if you guys have any ideas [-o<

Sassi :coffee:
J
Job Title: Lab Assistant
School: DHS

Re: This has nothing to do with science really...

Post by J »

As punishment for them punishing you, I'd give them the activities brought into play at Tupperware parties. \:D/ :wink2:
That would be punishment enough for anyone!! :cheesy: :cheesy:

Sorry. Useless suggestion.

Julie
Slartibartfast
State/Location: QLD

Post by Slartibartfast »

What about a mini backyard Olympics with alcohol involved?

We had one recently with a big bunch of mates and their families and we had a top time. I won a couple of 'gold' medals but I can't tell you what for because I can't really remember.
Richard Hollinworth
Disease diagnosis and extension services
DPI&F
Biosecurity Sciences Laboratory
Labbie
Job Title: Retired
Suburb: At Home

Post by Labbie »

sounds just great, just love it all. :drunk: :drunk:
Regards Labbie

Lab Manager/Lab Tech, mind reading etc etc
Now retired :wub:
smiley
State/Location: QLD

Post by smiley »

Get the family sitting in pairs or teams (teams is better). Give them playdough & a plastic plate. Elect an MC. Then one member of the group is told a significant word (eg piano, if she played music). That person has to run back to the group and make the word in playdough. The rest of the team has to guess the word, and the significance to your Mum. The first one to guess runs to the MC, and gets another word to make. It's like Pictionary with playdough. We played it at a 50th recently, and it was pretty funny. Team with the most points wins.

Cheers, K 8-)