for anything else that doesn't fit.
Wato
School: Hennessy Catholic College
Suburb: Young
State/Location: NSW

Calling Labbies from VIC

Post by Wato »

Hi everyone,

I have just started a new job in Bendigo. I'm finding being in VIC a totally different environment than NSW where I have just moved from. I need some advice on some things. If there are any VIC labbies who can help me out can you drop me a message.

Thank you
Donna
amanda
State/Location: VIC

Re: Calling Labbies from VIC

Post by amanda »

Hello,
Welcome to Victoria, we do have a chat line, to join contact
ltav-list@platypus2.wesleycollege.net and in the subject line: subscribe me.
If no luck email me on amandag@mentonegrammar.net
I went to Young high school.

Amanda Gluyas
Voice
State/Location: VIC

Re: Calling Labbies from VIC

Post by Voice »

Hi Donna,
Yes, there is the ltav-list we have down here in Victoria, however, I do find the system we are on now offers a more varied approach to the issue than the other.
Why?
With the ltav-list you can have stacks of emails hogging your email address about something you are not at all interested in or have no knowledge about. Nor do you want to!
This system allows you to ask for help, get it, and have a look at what others might be doing or asking for. It is your choice to be on the system. It is not delivered to you. You help when you can or have the time to.
They are two very different systems.
When buying offal and other live materials, the Victorian system is better in that it provides local information. You would do best with it then.
Anyhow......
Welcome to Victoria Donna. Bendigo is a beautiful place and I hope you enjoy your time here.
As a government worker in a state high school my email address is:
smith.maree.m@edumail.vic.gov.au

Maree