Who did it ????

for anything else that doesn't fit.
rodannt
State/Location: VIC

Who did it ????

Post by rodannt »

It is with a heavy heart that I announce the passing of my dearly loved and dearly expensive electronic balance. :-({|=
It leaves me pondering the meaning of life and more importantly......who did it ?
Was it the farm studies teacher weighing calf milk powder?????
Was it the first year science teacher weighing sugar, or should I say trying to weigh 1 kilo of sugar????
Was it a year 8 student weighing his hand on his way through the lab to get text books?????
Was it the second year science teacher weighing beakers of eggs in glucose syrup,(leaving a sticky mess)????
Who else can I blame...............
I just know it WASN'T me......................................
vlclabbie
Job Title: Lab Chick
Suburb: Albury
State/Location: NSW

Re: Who did it ????

Post by vlclabbie »

Hello Anne,

I offer my condolences on the passing of said electronic balance. It was a nice electronic balance in it's prime & didn't deserve to die at such a time in it's life when it was so useful to so many. :cry2:

However, now methinks, in the spirit of revenge & in memory for said electronic balance, you need to find the culprit & have words with them!!!! :redcard:

I know you shall never replace your EB but I do hope your HOD grants you another to hold in your heart with such respect. :wub:

RIP Electronic Balance - we shall miss you.........
Sassi

Post by Sassi »

Sorry if I am being insensitive but, gosh this cracked me up... You two! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
cactus155
Job Title: Laboratory Guru
School: Claremont College
Suburb: Claremont
State/Location: TAS

Post by cactus155 »

Dust it for fingerprints or even better get a class that is doing forensic science to do that and then run an investigation from that.
noona
Job Title: Lab Tech
School: Greystanes High School
Suburb: Greystanes

Post by noona »

Im with Andrew get the kids to finger print all :clap3: :clap3:
I hope the passing will not sadden you for long :-({|= :-({|=
Noona
P.S. I am sure that there is a new EB out there just for you to take home to your Prep room to make your own:giggle: