Junket Prac

A general discussion and Q & A forum.
Robdean
School: Lismore High School
Suburb: Lismore
State/Location: NSW

Junket Prac

Post by Robdean »

We're having all sorts of problems sourcing junket tablets here for the Yr 12 assessment determining the effects of temperature on an enzyme. We contacted all the supermarkets from Lismore to Ballina without success plus pharmacies etc. We contacted Hansen's, the manufacturer but no reply as yet. Luckily we all scrounged cupboards at home and found enough to make do with for this time. What does everybody else use for this kind of prac?? I might add I was given only two days notice about this assessment so didn't have time to investigate alternatives. Thanks for your suggestions.
Robdean
rp

JUNKET TABLETS

Post by rp »

HI
LOOK IN PAST FORUMS -NOV 9TH
HAS YOUR ANSWER
HOPE THIS HELPS
RHONDA
kerry

Junket powder

Post by kerry »

Junket powder is available through Simply Junket PO Box 416
Greenacres SA 5086. Phone 0448 586 538
Lyn
Job Title: Lab Assistant (Technician)
School: St. John's Catholic College
Suburb: Darwin
State/Location: NT

Junket tablets in the Topend

Post by Lyn »

For Lab.Techs. in Darwin who are trying to source junket tablets, try Fannie Bay Supermarket. I went into panic mode when I found that Coles and Woolies were no longer stocking junket tablets so I rang around the local suburban supermarkets and struck it lucky. The supermarket stocks junket tablets because they have customers who are diabetic. Ring beforehand to confirm she has stock available, otherwise it's about two weeks for restocking.