Chemwatch Issues

MSDSs, Storage, Handling, Transport, Labeling, computer management systems, and anything else to do with safety.
ELIZABETH
School: O'Connor Catholic College
Suburb: Armidale
State/Location: NSW

Re: Chemwatch Issues

Post by ELIZABETH »

Hi Jazz,
I'd love a copy of your instructions - the label function is the only bit of Chemgold 2 that I find clunky!
Regards,
Elizabeth
RosalieM
Job Title: Lab Assistant
Suburb: Tamworth

Post by RosalieM »

I'd love a copy! Please fax to 02 6762 1752 (attn: Rosalie Murray) or email murrayr@carinya.nsw.edu.au which ever way is easiest to send the instructions.
Thanks heaps!
Rosalie
ELIZABETH
School: O'Connor Catholic College
Suburb: Armidale

Post by ELIZABETH »

Sorry, forgot to include my fax number! It's 0267711979.
Thanks
Elizabeth
Whspa

Post by Whspa »

Hi everyone, welcome back!
While we were on holidays the computer system was completely overhauled and I've lost my DET Chemwatch address.
I've tried http://www.chemwatchdb.det.nsw.edu.au which is the only address I can find, but it's not working. Can anyone help?

Thank You

Carol
lizzieb
Job Title: Labbie

Post by lizzieb »

Carol - I clicked on your address, and got nothing.
So then I checked the one saved in My Favourites and got through OK. Try removing the www. and see how you go.

Good Luck!

Welcome back everyone!
Liz

Life keeps getting better every day!
Whspa

Post by Whspa »

Thanks. Pommy pm'd the correct address to me so now I'm up and running.

Carol
Whspa

Post by Whspa »

I am back in science this term after spending Term 3 in the office. :clap3: :thumbup:
I am having trouble with printing out the mini MSDS's. There is a delay of at least 5 minutes before the screen comes back after pressing the PRINT button, but when I try to print the full MSDS the print screen comes up almost immediately (as it used to). Is this a common problem or has something happened here in my absence? Also, how do I get to print 'page of pages' on the MSDS? I know how to get it the date in the footer - &d - but I don't know the code for the pages.

Thanks
Carol
merilyn

Post by merilyn »

Carol
Which internet program are you using? I have found the new Chemwatch works better with Internet Explorer, than my preferred Firefox. Other than that, you're not alone with having problems with this. Ian has a contact number for Chemwatch and they were quite helpful, apparently. (Maybe he's reading this and will post a reply????)
Brede
Job Title: School Support Officer
School: Corpus Christi Catholic High
Suburb: Oak Flats

Post by Brede »

I called Chemwatch and was told that the programme has been upgraded to CHEMGOLD3

I managed to log in with my initial login details and the good news is that the label printing has improved!
:clap3: