for anything else that doesn't fit.
Ian
Job Title: Lab Assistant
School: Macarthur Anglican School
Suburb: Cobbitty
State/Location: NSW

Post by Ian »

Richard,
Your new avatar reminds me of my job. I keep "pushing forward" but never seem to get any where! :unsure:
Where do you get these clever little avatars from? (I had to make mine!)

regards
Ian :)
Slartibartfast
State/Location: QLD

Re: Avatars!

Post by Slartibartfast »

That's what it reminds me of too! I just search through the usual avenues and pick what I like. My favorite is still the pic of Slartibartfast looking worldly but I cannot find one that fits the guidelines here! I'll find one eventually - got to settle on one one day!
Richard Hollinworth
Disease diagnosis and extension services
DPI&F
Biosecurity Sciences Laboratory
labman
State/Location: SA

Post by labman »

No Richard, variety is the spice of life, they say. Gives us all something to look at. (maybe you could get a pic of Brian in his lab coat!) That would be a good avatar.

Ian, like Richard, I just google avatars, and pick a pretty one. You may have noticed I recently changed from a tiger, to a macaw. That was because I noticed Adam's avatar was a tiger, and I didn't want people mistaking me for someone who knows what they're talking about!!!
Cheers,
Lisa
Slartibartfast
State/Location: QLD

Post by Slartibartfast »

An avatar of Brian would cause the network to crash which is a shame as I got a snap of him on Tuesday with a lovely smile on his face. What about, I have no idea. My 1st thought was that he was about to savage me and that I had to get out of there. It was that kind of smile. More of a grin if I'm honest looking back.
Richard Hollinworth
Disease diagnosis and extension services
DPI&F
Biosecurity Sciences Laboratory