What do you do with all your stuff during upgrades?

General announcements, eg upcoming science meetings, national lab tech seminars, Chemtalk announcements, etc.
rp
State/Location: NSW

What do you do with all your stuff during upgrades?

Post by rp »

I dont know when this is happening for us but can I have a few tips from the peolpe that have gone through the upgrades.
eg. The new sliding cupboards in the prep rooms are they wide enough to hold the old wooden drawers? (save emptying etc)
Thanks Rhonda.
AG00225_.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by rp on 15 Oct 2008, 13:33, edited 1 time in total.
noona
Job Title: Lab Tech
School: Greystanes High School
Suburb: Greystanes

Re: What do you do with all your stuff during upgrades?

Post by noona »

Hi Rhonda
I have just had all my 6 labs & 1 prep room upgraded and we got a large Container and put the cupboards in it and packed everything in
I call it the green dungen it is just out the back
Noona
rp

Post by rp »

How big was the container and also Rosalie,I was going to ask you what you put your stuff in under each lab bench?
Ta
trish armstrong
Job Title: lab Assistant SAO
School: Taree High School
Suburb: Taree

Post by trish armstrong »

hi, I also have a question on this topic.
how soon did you start clearing up, sorting *through all the stuff*, When I was visited I was told they would give me 4 weeks notice, But I feel we will need alot more time. Rumour is my labs will be done during term4, 2009. Should we start now?
I want to be realistic,be organised, so i can discuss this with my head teacher and not be stressed or make him stressed.
your time schedule would be appreciated.

cheers Trish
noona
Job Title: Lab Tech
School: Greystanes High School
Suburb: Greystanes

Post by noona »

Hi Rhonda & Trish
Rhonda the Container will fit 3 large sliding cupboard and 3 draws and 1 slide cupboard and you can put them on top of each other we managed to put a prep room and 3 labs full of stuff in it .
Trish we were given 1 week to clean everything out but we did klnow before had that it was about to happen so I think if they are starting next year start the term before and get rid of the stuff that you don't want as it is less stressful.
We also got a man in to help the GA Move all the big stuff.
Good luck
Noona
See you at the conference