Pascoe Sensors

for anything else that doesn't fit.
kimm
State/Location: QLD

Pascoe Sensors

Post by kimm »

Our school is looking to part ways with all our pascoe equipment. We have had it for quite a few years now - with very little use (used under 20 times in 8 years). What a waste. We have alot of sensors - motion, force, pressure, voltage, acceleration, pH, calourimeter, dis O2, EKG, heartrate, respiration, photogates, carts and accessories, power amplifier and it goes on. My previous boss loved it- bought it then left - all the other teachers are too scared to use it. Now it looks like they are going to buy Vernier Data loggers.
If you are interested give me a yell and i will pass on all the details.
nickyw

Re: Pascoe Sensors

Post by nickyw »

I may be interested I would like the details and we might be able to work something out. :clap3:
kimm

Post by kimm »

Morning Everybody - I hopefully have attached a list of all the sensors and there codes - we bought most of them in 2003 and some are still unopened. The only one i would be concerned about would be the dis O2 sensor as the membrane is so delicate and it has been years since we have used it. I had photos to attach but forgot my computer cord so will have to do that another time.
Pasco Computer1.doc
cheers.
Kim.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kimm

Post by kimm »

Whoaa Nelly.......you wouldn't believe it - now that i have pulled it all out of the cupboard - my HOD thinks she might want to keep it after all. 5 years of no use - tis bit like the juicer really - once it goes in the cupboard - it doesn't get used. No wonder I drink.!! But watch this space - we may change our mind again very shortly.