Audit time

MSDSs, Storage, Handling, Transport, Labeling, computer management systems, and anything else to do with safety.
dime
State/Location: NSW

Re: Audit time

Post by dime »

From memory, the PSA insisted the the role of the co-ordinator must be done by a teacher. This is appropriate in that they have the relevant expertise and reward (salary) to take on this role. The faciltator for training in the CSIS package should be done by the relevant head teacher or an experienced teacher in each faculty. Page 1 facilitator's notes in Workplace Training Module Volume 1.
So if you ask for and get nearly three times your salary (about how ours and teachers wages equate) then go for it!
macca
Job Title: Mind Reader
State/Location: NSW

Re: Audit time

Post by macca »

Sorry I didn't explain myself correctly. The role of the facilitator here is the Principal or someone from the Catholic Schools Office (unless they have changed that). Ensure new staff inductions and so on.
I would be doing the following, For Science, Visual Arts, Tas, Maintenance and Cleaners, anyone else that has anything they shouldn't have.
Nominating Code users (with Principals approval)
Laser & Radiation officers (have all information of procedures)
Ensuring all stocktakes are done
Doing all stores manifests
MSDS
Appropriate Risk Assesments are being done.
ensuring correct storage and segregation
correct signage, including store No.'s
colour coding (and is used correctly)
Waste disposal for the school.
PPE is available
Fume cupboard / Electrical / fire extuisher testing etc., are up todate
Whole school + each building floor plans showing; mains emergency stops and store etc.,
all stores totals
Total school DG totals (re; if need a dangerous goods licence).
I'm sure I've probably forgotten something but, that's enough for now. Just writing it makes me feel a little stressed.