yet another vacancy

Any discussions concerning the job go here.
smeee
Job Title: Lab Technician
School: LaSalle Catholic College
Suburb: Bankstown
State/Location: NSW

yet another vacancy

Post by smeee »

Lab manager vacancy at Oakhill College - Castle Hill
Details available on their website :

www.oakhill.nsw.edu.au
J
Job Title: Lab Assistant
School: DHS

Re: yet another vacancy

Post by J »

I have been asked to put the word out looking for a casual lab tech. for our school. Usually when I'm away I'm not replaced, but the powers that be have decided it would be worthwhile looking into a casual replacement, and the people we have are only up to office and food tech duties. :coffee:
I'm aware that for most people it would be too much travelling, Dorrigo not being exactly the hub of the universe, but maybe someone knows someone who knows someone's Great Aunt's fifth cousin twice removed :crazy: who could get to Dorrigo without having to take the space shuttle to get here? :giggle:
Any ideas greatly appreciated. \:D/
J
noona
Job Title: Lab Tech
School: Greystanes High School
Suburb: Greystanes

Post by noona »

I would love to come Julie but then I would have to fine someone for my school
It is like a merry-go-round not sure when to get off hahahaha :cheesy:
If I was retired [-o< then I could bring my caravan and do it for you but the teachers here say I can't retire for 10 more years :mad: ( what they don't know is that I am going in 3 years time :clap3: :clap3: I HOPE)
Noona
Lab Manager
Greystanes High School
Beresford Rd
Greystanes 2145
8868 9113
ROSALIE.CASSAR@det.nsw.edu.au
J
Job Title: Lab Assistant
School: DHS

Post by J »

Thanks Noona it would be good to see you here! :clap3: Maybe after you retire. \:D/

Have just found out that when I take LSL in April they are replacing me with someone who used to be a Teachers' Aide. Of course she has no experience, but then neither did I when I started here. :crazy:

To top it off we may or may not have our labs back at that stage, so don't even know what I'll be able to teach her in the interim, or whether the labs will be put back together, where everything will be, etc............. :banghead: :banghead:

Life can be so INTERESTING sometimes!

J