Periodic Table

This forum is for (a) to help other members source materials, and (b) for topics regarding equipment repairs.
Labbie
Job Title: Retired
Suburb: At Home
State/Location: NSW

Re: Periodic Table

Post by Labbie »

I can get to Camden airport, so wait for me. Could do with a nice change.

Labbie's on her way.
Regards Labbie

Lab Manager/Lab Tech, mind reading etc etc
Now retired :wub:
J
Job Title: Lab Assistant
School: DHS

Post by J »

Is this what you call a Labbie migration?? :w00t:
Will there be any of us left in NSW? :?
Amanda - do you have enough spare rooms for everyone to sleep over? :crazy:
You do appear to work in a nicer environment than most.
Lucky you!!
J
linotas
State/Location: TAS

Post by linotas »

I thought my new labs were great, but those are lovely. I especially love the table clusters and the display area but dont get me started on your store...... I suppose I will have to content myself with my views over the city to the habour...... sigh
amandag
State/Location: VIC

Post by amandag »

Hey Guys,
We get a three weeks break for the September holidays, (and yes we get all academic holidays) so I could run a PD here...as for staffing..well there is two of us, 1 Lab manager and my trusty lab tech....and as for the building of the place..on site every step of the way....size of school ELC - yr 12...1300, we mainly cater for yr 5-12... the deck is really nice upstairs, each room has concertina doors to give the classroom inside /out side...great for drinks...
No live animals...except for two large tropical fish tanks..in a purpose built room..... very nice...opened it up for a LT day in Melbourne..Principal introduced the day...was concerned about us being pushed down some stairs...OH yes we do have a lift..that is not in the Chemstore LOL...
Ian
School: Macarthur Anglican School
Suburb: Cobbitty

Post by Ian »

I have it figured!

I noticed Amandags "Shoreham Accomodation Block", and the Canteen, in the photo's, along with an "Aquatic Centre" to rival the Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre in Sydney.

Since we are all migrating to Mentone anyway, why don't we just move the November Conference down there. The Convention Centre looks just about my style! We could all then stay down for the Christmas break. When the boarders come back in February, we just refuse to surrender our rooms!

We are brewing Ginger Beer with year 5 next week. If I perfect the recipe, I will bring it down with me and we can spend the Christmas Break doing scientific research on the best ways to brew and consume ginger beer (or any other sort of beer for that matter!) while relaxing by the pool!

Come on Rosalie. We are all depending on you to get your pilots licence, so that we can get going!

See ya soon Amandag

Have a great weekend dreaming, everyone.

Cheers

Ian :clap3: :D \:D/ :party:
RosalieM
Suburb: Tamworth

Post by RosalieM »

You are one smart man, Ian - great plan! Now to start saving for my pilot licence on a labbies wage...
merilyn

Post by merilyn »

Great idea, Ian. Not sure what my family will think of that. I suppose Rosalie, if we all went to work in Tasmania we could afford your pilots licence and the plane! But then we probably wouldn't need to commute?