for anything else that doesn't fit.
rae
School: Oxley College
Suburb: Burradoo
State/Location: NSW

Re: How Many Days Till Christmas?

Post by rae »

THATS IT I'M DONE AND OUT OF HERE!!!
HO!HO!HO! Merry Christmas one and all And a Happy New Year!!

:) :grin: =D> \:D/ :cheesy:
lizzieb
Job Title: Labbie

Post by lizzieb »

MERRY Christmas to all of you who are finishing up this week \:D/

May it be Happy, Safe, and full of Good Cheer!

Blessings & Joy to you all
Liz

Life keeps getting better every day!
kazza
State/Location: WA

Post by kazza »

Merry christmas everyone

This year I will be spending christmas at home. My oldest son is going to be absent as he has a lovely lady in his life now and they are spending it with her family. They have both of course been told next year is my year so we will see. I am looking forward to a quiet christmas with just my immediate family. I have had my tree up since the start of november and all my house lights have been up since the middle of november got the bug early this year.

It is great to see evryone else looks forward to it also. So have a great festive season and no doubt we will all be back next year

=D>
Slartibartfast
State/Location: QLD

Post by Slartibartfast »

Got some great news last night. My little brother (6ft 3!) Corporal Timothy Hollinworth has after months of trying secured us tickets for the New Years Eve fireworks in Sydney at HMAS Kuttabull - Garden Island!!!! Right in front of the bridge on the waters edge. I can't wait as it's been 7 years since I went to Sydney to see the fireworks - that was from Observatory Hill in The Rocks but this really is a grandstand view for Defence Force personel and their families. Yippeeeeeeee!!!!!
Richard Hollinworth
Disease diagnosis and extension services
DPI&F
Biosecurity Sciences Laboratory
Robb

Post by Robb »

Hi All,

I am off to Space Camp during the holidays, 4 day training course... Should be a good experience.

Cheers,

Robb.....
Dr Robert Crosdale. MRACI. NSS. NSSA. NASA.
Ph.D (Chem), Post Grad Ph.D (Physics), M.Ed, B.Sc (Hons), Dip. Appl. Sc. (Chem)
Lake Munmorah High School.
University of New England.
University of New South Wales.
University of Newcastle.

To understand the Universe from our perspective, we need to look towards our own backyard first for answers.

** AD ASTRA PER ASPERA - SEMPER EXPLORO **
coxy

Post by coxy »

Happy holidays to you all! We still have another week of work to go (finishing up on the 21st Dec), but this afternoon the Science Faculty will hold its annual Christmas Party - I have booked a BBQ boat, so we will be boating along the beautiful Hastings River at Port Macquarie, enjoying a few drinks, great food (everyone brings their own BBQ item, plus a plate to share, plus a Secret Santa gift!) and company. Only for about 4 hours, because we have to return the boat by 8pm. This is the second year we have decided on the boat thing - last year I steered and caught the rudder thing in a rope attached to a crab pot. The male teachers had to get in the water and untangle the rope, and it took almost an hour! Great fun!! But tell me, if you were told "Don't hit the coke bottle" would you think that the coke bottle was attached to about 50 metres of rope, which was in turn attached to a huge crab pot? I got some great photos of the guys in the water, and we had a lot of laughs about my boating skills! However, for some reason I am not allowed to drive the boat tonight. But I have made up for it with a wicked Secret Santa gift!

Family wise, I whizz up to Brisbane to collect my youngest daughter and bring her home for Christmas on Saturday 22nd. She will spend almost a week with us which will be fantastic. My eldest daughter lives in Sydney and has just started a new job, so she only has Chistmas Day and Boxing Day off - guess she will be having Christmas with my Mum and sister in Sydney.
Looking forward to our well-earned break.

Enjoy your holidays everyone. Looking forward to 2008!