Drinks

General announcements, eg upcoming science meetings, national lab tech seminars, Chemtalk announcements, etc.
Sam
State/Location: NT

Drinks

Post by Sam »

I dont know if there are any NT Lab Tech who use this web site. But i would like to invite any who do to Friday Avo drinks.

Darwin Middle School
Friday 14th March 3:00pm
Food will be supplied and drinks will be available from the Darwin Middle School Social Club

RSVP:
samantha.grinceri@ntschools.net
by the 7th March for catering purposes.
And if you could tell me what you want to drink that way i can make sure that it is available for you.
Lyn
Job Title: Lab Assistant (Technician)
School: St. John's Catholic College
Suburb: Darwin

Re: Drinks

Post by Lyn »

Yes Sam, we are out there. It's just that we really don't know each other. Most of us only see each other when James from Omega takes the labbies out for a meal. Needless to say, we haven't seen James for a while. I tried last week to use the location function on Chemtalk to see how many Territorian labbies were on the Chemtalk site, but it didn't really work. Drinks sounds interesting.
Lyn.
Sam

Re: Drinks

Post by Sam »

I can talk to most of the techs from the public high/middle schools about getting together. However i dont know how to get into contact with the techs from the private schools. Would you be able to track them down and send them my email address. Oh and i dont have your email address either. I know that we spoken last year when this site got hacket but i would really like to meet you all.

We also have the tech from Nulmeby coming into town for this and i really dont want it to be disappointing for her.

I would really like a good turn out to this. If it works i have been thinking of setting up a PD night/day during the holiday's. However if i dont get a good turn out for this, i dont see how i will be able to get people out for a 'learning stuff' thing.

Sam