Mille

General announcements, eg upcoming science meetings, national lab tech seminars, Chemtalk announcements, etc.
Slartibartfast
State/Location: QLD

Mille

Post by Slartibartfast »

Just looking throught the various posts and came to notice Robb is on 992!! Another 8 and the bugger has reached 1000 postings here on Chemtalk!

Which conclusivley proves my point that he has had himself cloned in his own laboratories so he can balance his family life, the Rural Fire Service, Uni studies and his duties with the DET + what he does here! I've known it all along - there are in fact 17 Robbs.

Top man Robert! Keep it up old man!!!
Richard Hollinworth
Disease diagnosis and extension services
DPI&F
Biosecurity Sciences Laboratory
Sassi
State/Location: NSW

Re: Mille

Post by Sassi »

Det va som fan!
Sassi

Post by Sassi »

Ooooops! Must be even more tired than I thought, cause I just realized I wrote that in Swedish, hehehehehe! What i was trying to say was ; Blimey! How does he have time for it all? he must be one of those lucky people who only need like 2 hours sleep... Myself, if I dont get my 8 hour beauty sleep, I start to confuse all kinds of things, but mostly the languages,I speak 7, brag brag... ;)
smiley

Post by smiley »

Gee Sassi, I'm glad you cleared that up! I was about to write a "what the..." comment.

I too speak 7 languages, but 3 of those are specific to this end of the world. Big laugh is to type a letter in Kriol, and watch spellcheck go spaz! :cheesy:

Cheers, K 8-)
labman
State/Location: SA

Post by labman »

I think we are all very fortunate to have Robb on board, and I, for one, love the Astronomy thread, and other space forums(never miss an episode!!!). And, like you Richard, I can't believe how he does it all. I agree, there must be lots of Robb clones.Compared to Robb, my life is positively boring, but I wouldn't mind a clone to help me pull out all my winter weeds!!!
Looking forward to the next 1000 Robb.
Cheers,
Lisa
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

Happy 1000 Robert! Top man.
Richard Hollinworth
Disease diagnosis and extension services
DPI&F
Biosecurity Sciences Laboratory
Robb

Thank you

Post by Robb »

Hi All,

Umm.... What do I say, I haven't bothered at the number of post since about 950 something. I finished my last Astronomy post with the inclusion of a picture of a Galaxy Cluster and thought it was time for bed not realising that I had finished on 1000 Posts. Who's counting anyway. The credit goes to this web site for the ability for the communications between all of us. <(well done Adam)>.

When you look at it from my point of view, The real heroes are you guys, as there are so many gorgeous people on chemtalk the answer has to be somewhere out there. I have been a little dormant because the answers have been so spot on there is no need to respond.

Thank you for all of your kind words, there will be more to come no doubt, but graciously I must say, it has been done for the benefit of all of you guys out there, and the education of all those people both young and old. =D>

Cheers,

Robb....
Last edited by Robb on 01 Sep 2008, 21:17, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: I forgot to add the subject title, oops!
Dr Robert Crosdale. MRACI. NSS. NSSA. NASA.
Ph.D (Chem), Post Grad Ph.D (Physics), M.Ed, B.Sc (Hons), Dip. Appl. Sc. (Chem)
Lake Munmorah High School.
University of New England.
University of New South Wales.
University of Newcastle.

To understand the Universe from our perspective, we need to look towards our own backyard first for answers.

** AD ASTRA PER ASPERA - SEMPER EXPLORO **