ASIAN VEGETABLES - posters

General announcements, eg upcoming science meetings, national lab tech seminars, Chemtalk announcements, etc.
coxy
State/Location: NSW

ASIAN VEGETABLES - posters

Post by coxy »

These A4 colourful sheets with "Asian Vegetable" names and descriptions are available to all of you. I saw some wonderful posters on display at the Sydney Royal Easter Show at the Dept of Primary Industries and asked them to send me one of the large Asian Veg.... ones. It is really great, and plastic-coated too, saves laminating. I am sure if you want one for your Ag Depts you should have no trouble getting one from these people. The attached forms I have received directly by email from Jenny Ekman who is happy for all Lab Assistants and schools to have them. Have a great holiday.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
coxy
State/Location: NSW

Re: ASIAN VEGETABLES - posters )Mark 2!)

Post by coxy »

Sorry - the other one didn't attach. Here it is. Oops, it is too big to fit - I don't know how to reduce it.
Slartibartfast
State/Location: QLD

Re: ASIAN VEGETABLES - posters

Post by Slartibartfast »

right click on the file you want to reduce in size and select send to... 'winzip' This will create a smaller copy of the file you want to upload to chemtalk. Then attach the same way you attempted before. It may still be a fair size so you may have to open it if you can and attach seperatley.

Great poster by the way!
Richard Hollinworth
Disease diagnosis and extension services
DPI&F
Biosecurity Sciences Laboratory