Casual lab assistant needed !

Any discussions concerning the job go here.
Sassi
State/Location: NSW

Casual lab assistant needed !

Post by Sassi »

Hi everyone,

I need to find someone to fill in for me for two weeks, 29/6 - 3/7 & 27/7 - 31/7. Wenona is a private girl school in North Sydney (close to train station), the new teachers here all seem wonderful and the job will be quite easy as I will organize as much as I possibly can beforehand.

I am going home to Sweden to get married (and dragging Lada with me :D ), my boss is not happy with me, she told me I wasn't allowed the time off :yuck: , but I put in an official leave form and the staff management has kindly agreed to let me have the time off, which was a big shock to me and the boss \:D/ But I need to find someone to help out when I am away, please keep your eyes & ears open for me [-o<

Sassi 8-)
Tina

Re: Casual lab assistant needed !

Post by Tina »

good on you for going! You need to make a stand for important things like that. I am sure you will find someone to fill in for you. I found someone x 2, last year when I needed them. Two very wonderful, experienced retired lab assistants who knew what they were doing. Teachers were happy, I was happy and Barb and Val were happy. I was a way for a whole term and then again for a week later in the year when I went overseas.
Best of luck
Tina
lada

Post by lada »

Dear Sassi, congrats!! :thumbup:
Thats great news. I am sure that somebody would love to come in and work at your school. I will ask around.
Luv Lada :coffee:
rp

Post by rp »

Can anybody help me out?
I am having an operation the 2 weeks before Easter Holidays (from the 30th March)
Can any Science trained person look after my science Department.
It is a really nice team of Teachers and the Kids are great.
6 labs and right at Hornsby Station.
Can you contact me at Hornsby Girls -9476-5711
Thanks Rhonda
Loopy
School: Mater Dei Catholic College
Suburb: Wagga Wagga

Post by Loopy »

Congratulations Sassi and commiserations Rhonda,
I'm sorry I can't help either of you but I would like pictures when you get back! (No, not you Rhonda... sorry :cheesy: !!!)
I'm sure you'll find someone to relieve you.
Lou