Holidays - Yay!

for anything else that doesn't fit.
smiley
State/Location: QLD

Holidays - Yay!

Post by smiley »

Well, the holidays have hit the Far North of Qld, and I have 20mins to go. Yay!

Hope y'all are doing something fun for your holidays. We are doing a great deal of not much, except maybe a bit of respite fostering for a family friend.
Cheers, K 8-)
RosalieM
Job Title: Lab Assistant
Suburb: Tamworth
State/Location: NSW

Re: Holidays - Yay!

Post by RosalieM »

Enjoy your holiday, Smiley!! Do you have 2 weeks or 3? We break up Friday next week and the kids get 3 weeks off. Usually the staff only get 2 weeks off, but we've been given 2 extra days off this year so we start back the Wednesday before the kids. I'll be heading to Tassie for the first week :) then probably trying to thaw out for the second one!
rodannt
State/Location: VIC

Post by rodannt »

We Victorians start 2 weeks holidays on Friday :clap3: I am looking forward to holidaying in Cairns with my hubby and no kids! Our first trip alone since our honeymoon :wub:
Everyone have a great break
Anne
J
School: DHS

Post by J »

Those of us who still have more than 2 weeks to go before our holidays are VERY jealous!! :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
On the bright side, though, just when you guys are coming back to work, we will be going on our holidays. :clap3: :clap3: :party: :party:
Hubby and I are going to Toowoomba for a few days to see our eldest daughter, and then we'll jump in the car and see where we end up - drift around aimlessly for a few days. 8-) 8-) :giggle: :giggle:
Can't wait!!
J
Sassi

Post by Sassi »

Enjoy your holidays, you all deserve it :clap3:

No need to tell you what I am doing in the holidays, your poor ears are probably bleeding from all my chattering about it :whistling2: Can I just say... I leave in 4 days :lol:
noona
Job Title: Lab Tech
School: Greystanes High School
Suburb: Greystanes

Post by noona »

Hi All
In 2 1/2 weeks I will put the caravan on the back of the cruser and head up the new england h'way :clap3: and hope to make it to Bribie Island or if not enjoy the great outdoors in NSW a must for me is a visit to Tenterfield.:clap3: :clap3:
Enjoy your holidays all \:D/ \:D/
Noona
lizzieb
Job Title: Labbie

Post by lizzieb »

If any of you travelling folk are passing through Tamworth, give me a call - maybe we can meet for a cuppa!

Safe and happy hols to evryone off this week - enjoy the break. The rest of us'll hang in for another couple of weeks :crazy:
Liz

Life keeps getting better every day!
lada

Post by lada »

We break up Friday week :wub: for 3 weeks. As Sassi is going to be my daughter in law, no need to tell you, where I am going,...
SWEDEN, and looking forward to it. :clap3: :clap3:
Lada :coffee:
PS Sun comes up at 4am and sets at 10pm
smiley
State/Location: QLD

Post by smiley »

Anne,

I hope you enjoy FNQ. I know I do.

Sassi & Lada - all best wishes to you both - and everyone else involved!
Last edited by smiley on 25 Jun 2009, 12:17, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers, K 8-)
J

Post by J »

Noona - bring your winter woolies if you're planning a stay in Tenterfield! :giggle: :giggle:
Can be a very cold place in July, but a great place to be nevertheless. :clap3: :clap3:
J
macca
Job Title: Mind Reader

Post by macca »

Best wishes Sassi, both on the big day and all the years to follow. Lada & families all the best, hope you have a great time.

As for me I finish tomorrow 2 weeks long service off to Vanuatu on the 29th :party:
Max. 28C 8)
Min.24 8)
Av. water temp. 24C \:D/

Then back 2 weeks school holidays, Frosts :cry2: and cleaning out cupboards, :yuck: getting stuck into the garden

Keep safe everybody and enjoy your well earned break. See you Term 3. \:D/
Lis
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
School: Central Coast Grammar
Suburb: Erina Heights

Post by Lis »

Seems as though everyone is having awsome holidays, I am off to the Vic snow fields bbbrrr, I hope everyone has safe and fun holidays, lots of sun for most, very nice!!! :clap3: \:D/ :clap3: \:D/
rae
School: Oxley College
Suburb: Burradoo

Post by rae »

Hi All,

I'm venturing to sunny Melbourne to see Wicked and to catch a dose of Swine flu. Then hopefully to CNQ- Mackay to warm my bones and visit with my sister and my nephew.

Hope every one has a safe and happy holiday.

Sassi, All the best of wishes to you as you start this exciting new phase of your life. Please post some photos as we have all followed your adventures and would love to see the results.

Lorrae
Vicki L
School: Murrumburrah High School
Suburb: HARDEN

Post by Vicki L »

Hope everyone has a great break. Wal and I are off to Port Macquaire for our annual holiday. We are so looking forward to it.
Happy safe holidays everyone and catch you all next term.
vlclabbie
Job Title: Lab Chick
Suburb: Albury

Post by vlclabbie »

Yep enjoy your break everyone whether it be now or later...

I'm off to Melbourne with the family to see if we can catch hog wog too. Maybe heading to Werribee zoo .... you can't catch zoo flu can ya??? :cheesy:
macca

Post by macca »

One week, 1/2 day to go, not that I'm counting. :clap3: :clap3: Can't wait!!! :clap3: :clap3: Is anybody doing anything fantastic these holidays, or like me spring cleaning :-({|=
J

Post by J »

Going to Stradbroke Island for a week! :clap3:

My very great friend's son is getting married on the island, so we're going for a whole week in a big holiday house to share. \:D/ \:D/ :drunk: :drunk: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Am I counting the miliseconds till the holidays?? You bet I am!!!!

J
RosalieM
Suburb: Tamworth

Post by RosalieM »

At this stage I'm not doing anything particularly exciting. I'm hoping to go motorbike riding a bit and maybe camping for a weekend with some friends but nothing has been organised yet! Other than that, I am looking forward to just being at home. Having had a grand total of about 10 weekends at home this year, including the holiday periods, I can't wait to wake up and stay in pj's all day!! Well, until I get a fire call, anyway... I plan to read books, catch up on washing, ironing etc... and indulging in general relaxation :)
Jen1
School: Halls Head Community College
State/Location: WA

Post by Jen1 »

Will be glued to the telly tomorrow watching the grand final.
\:D/ \:D/ GO SAINTS!! \:D/ \:D/
(I'm actually a collingwood supporter but geelong squashed their final plans last week :cry2: , so GO SAINTS!)
macca

Post by macca »

PJ's sounds good, maybe if we get some rain one day :giggle: I might sugest to the kids we have a movie day and stay in our PJ's. :clap3:

GO PARRA