Grey PVC Trays

This forum is for (a) to help other members source materials, and (b) for topics regarding equipment repairs.
Merilyn1
Job Title: Labbie
School: Wollondilly Anglican College
Suburb: Tahmoor
State/Location: NSW

Grey PVC Trays

Post by Merilyn1 »

I am trying to replace some damaged trays. The measure approx 320x260x50mm and are grey in colour with a ribbed base. The only ones I've found available are deeper, white in colour (but I guess not for long in this place) and are a bit pricey @$34 each. The ones I have are very durable and sturdy and don't mind paying this price, but would prefer to get the same colour and size. Anyone have these and know what I'm talking about, and better still, bought any recently?
Labbie
Job Title: Retired
Suburb: At Home

Re: Grey PVC Trays

Post by Labbie »

Try some old Camera shops, think they were used for Developing pictures?
Regards Labbie

Lab Manager/Lab Tech, mind reading etc etc
Now retired :wub:
dime

Re: Grey PVC Trays

Post by dime »

I know the ones you mean as I have them and I like them too. But I haven't ordered any since 2000. I have had a look on DEC procurement and I can't find them either. I suppose I would replace with something like No: 1475126 from Officemax: Box, File Storage, Tote 435x327x125mm, natural white, Plastic, 12 litre, nestable, each $11.05. Not as small as the grey ones but seem reasonably priced and would probably do the job. :D