Position vacant St Joseph's College Hunters Hill

General announcements, eg upcoming science meetings, national lab tech seminars, Chemtalk announcements, etc.
smeee
Job Title: Lab Technician
School: LaSalle Catholic College
Suburb: Bankstown
State/Location: NSW

Position vacant St Joseph's College Hunters Hill

Post by smeee »

Please find attached the information and role description in regards to a Science Laboratory Assistant Full time position – Term time only commencing 9th September, 2016 or earlier at position vacant at St Joseph's College Hunters Hill.

The College seeks to appoint an outstanding, committed and experienced Laboratory Assistant. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of educators working in a dynamic and very successful department.

Contact details and information on the application process is included in the documents.
Science Laboratory Assistant August 2016.pdf
Role Description Science Laboratory Assistant August 2016.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jhart39
Job Title: Science technician
School: Good Samaritan Catholic College
Suburb: Hinchinbrook

Re: Position vacant St Joseph's College Hunters Hill

Post by jhart39 »

Hello
My name is Julianne Hart working part time as Lab Technician at Good Samaritan Catholic College Hinchinbrook.
I have a Dipolma in Pathology Testing from Tafe NSW.
My employment history being 10 yrs as Lab Tech in the Tafe environment and now in the High School system. Along with my current position I have stepped in to fill Long Service Leave vacancies elsewhere.
Please feel free to contact me if needed.

Sincerely
Julianne Hart
0414 877 468
Labbie
Job Title: Retired
Suburb: At Home

Re: Position vacant St Joseph's College Hunters Hill

Post by Labbie »

Hi Jhart39 Welcome to chemtalk, we have a casual list I shall bring it up for you. Please would you be so kind as to add your information to the Casual List. Thank you so much.
Regards Labbie

Lab Manager/Lab Tech, mind reading etc etc
Now retired :wub: