tote tray storage

This forum is for (a) to help other members source materials, and (b) for topics regarding equipment repairs.
RosalieM
Job Title: Lab Assistant
Suburb: Tamworth
State/Location: NSW

tote tray storage

Post by RosalieM »

Does anyone know where to buy a wall-mounted tote tray storage shelf? Q-Stores only have the mobile ones. I'd like to get an idea of prices and to see if it would be easier/cheaper for someone to just make one here.
smiley
State/Location: QLD

Re: tote tray storage

Post by smiley »

Westlab has them - ones that are interchangeable with trolleys. You take a tray of whatever from the wall-mounted unit, put it in your trolley and wheel it into class. :thumbup:
Cheers, K 8-)
RosalieM
Job Title: Lab Assistant
Suburb: Tamworth

Post by RosalieM »

Does Westlab have a website? I don't seem to be able to find them on the internet...
Loopy
School: Mater Dei Catholic College
Suburb: Wagga Wagga

Post by Loopy »

They don't seem to have a website listed in their catalog, but there is an email :
sales@westlab.com.au - try sending them an email, asking what they have and maybe request a catalogue and buyers guide for prices. I've had a brief scan through their catalogue they seem pretty neat.
Lou.
PS They also have a phone number 1800358101
hel

Post by hel »

We use the Gratnell system which is similar to the Westlab (looks the same), It works really well particularly if you have the trolleys to match.
We purchased ours through Walsh & Company P/L. Service was excellent & prompt. Most items are in stock. ph: 1800682155 :thumbup:
Judy R
State/Location: QLD

Post by Judy R »

I have just received a catalogue and price list from Westlab for their Modular system.
It is the Gratnell system and they are agents as well as Pasco.
They are keen to do a deal so give them a call.
sunray18

Post by sunray18 »

Gratnell are great system - I wanted them but we couldn't afford them. I use their trolleys though for Rocks - I have one in every prep Room and they can just be wheeled into rooms for classes...