stop watches

This forum is for (a) to help other members source materials, and (b) for topics regarding equipment repairs.
RosalieM
Job Title: Lab Assistant
Suburb: Tamworth
State/Location: NSW

stop watches

Post by RosalieM »

A few years ago I purchased 30 of these stopwatches (if I can attach the pic I saved back then) from Q Stores. I can't find these same ones in their catalogue and the product code no longer exists. Does anyone know another supplier for these? PE love them so much they keep borrowing them and losing them and breaking them.... so we've come up with a plan - they order me 30 more (on their budget) and keep the ones I currently have for themselves :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
macca
Job Title: Mind Reader

Re: stop watches

Post by macca »

Yep just ordered some through Science Suppy Aust. $25
kimmy
Job Title: School Lab Assistant
School: Quirindi High School
Suburb: Quirindi

Post by kimmy »

Ours always seem to walk in the students pockets I am sure - so now I just get the cheap ones from like Sams Warehouse or crazy prices for $2 each. They do the same job but the kids dont seem to nick these ones.

KIMMY.
rosaliemb
State/Location: NT

Post by rosaliemb »

I find these Technos stopwatches the most reliable too. From Westlab, also Haines.
Rosalie( another one) :D
CHSC
Suburb: Coffs Harbour

Post by CHSC »

Serrata has them for $20.00 code no. 1126001 page 145 in there catalogue or online :)